Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring...where are you ???

ok, so tomorrow is supposed to be the first day of spring.....uh did you hear that weatherman? Why are you forecasting 4-8 inches of snow? Seriously......haven't we had a long enough winter already ?

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about the ehhh snow, so I decided to make a spring shower sorta card tonight. Once again, I was cleaning up some of my scraps and couldn't resist this pink paper....I'm really starting to like pink.........anyway, nothing special here, simply finished off the top with a green rhinestone and green ribbon:

Oh did I tell you how much fun it is to have a new puppy ??? That's her throwing a fit right now, out in the rain I go !! Have a great and dry weekend lol

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio