Saturday, March 20, 2010

OMG.......

So remember last night I said we were supposed to get snow? Well.....I think we ended up with 8 inches !! Can you believe that? I looked out the window and the snow on top of our grill is almost taller than the grill itself !! Thank weatherman.......how 'bout some sun so I don't have to shovel.

Since we are obviously stuck inside for yet another day, I decided to grocery shop before it got too bad. While I was at the local store, I found this cutting board on the $1 isle.......lightbulb !! I decided to turn it into a little message center for the fridge:

I had this cutesy kitchen paper that I didn't seem to have a use for....that happens alot lol
I covered the board, pen and note holder with blue cs and the kitchen paper. Used a sentiment from PTI and PTI buttons. My plan is to hang it on the fridge with a suction cup :

Not bad for a snowy day project........the LAST snowy day project (you got that weatherman?) I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and if any of you have some sunshine, would you mind sending some my way ?? : )

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio