Monday, March 1, 2010

March DT Challenge: Spring is in the Air

Happy first day of March !! For the first time in......oh forever, there is no snow in the forecast !! Hopefully things will warm up some. The kiddos are so tired of being stuck in the house.....so is mom lol

Stopped by Nichole's blog today and she has issued another challenge to the PTI Design Team. Spring Spring Spring !! All of the talented gals chose their own color combos and I decided to go with Lisa's. Here is her palette:


Aren't those colors just wonderful ?? It was hard to chose, but these fall a little more in my comfy zone : ) Here we go.....I started with a 5x7 Kraft card base. Next was a piece of Sweet Blush that I ran through the Cuttlebug with swiss dots. Next was Winter White (sorry gals...I was outta Vintage Cream : ( ) The stamps I chose to use are none other than the wonderful Kim Hughes. I love her stamps and think I own each one !! I heat embossed the bunny and added a little white pom-pom for the tail.....how cute is that ??? Finished it off with pink grosgrain ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by this evening !! I can't wait see all of your inspiration : )

TTFN

3 comments:

Clare said...

So cute! I love it. C x

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love how the bunny's tail is like that!! Just makes you want to rub the tail. My girls would have a ball with that 80)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the bunny tail and the bunny outline! FAB card!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio