Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring is coming.........

Now that it's March, I hope that the temp here will slowly start to creep up. I think this has been the longest winter of my life !! I'm ready to start planting some flowers (I don't exactly have a green thumb, but this is my year of trying new things : )

So to start off with spring, I thought I would share the last two cards that I submitted for the Scrapbook Page Design Team challenge. I fell in love with this butterfly paper by Pink Paislee.

Both of the cards measure 4x6. I used Kraft cs for the Thank you card, along with pink cs and matching ribbon. A few rhinestones to finish it off......there ya go !!

Hope the rest of your weekend is a good one !! Back to work tomorrow : )

TTFN

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio