Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey Chic !!

Hey there.....I have to tell ya, I'm totally exhausted tonight. We got a new puppy on Sunday....she's actually done great with potty training but that means I have to get up with her in the middle of the night to take her out.....that cuts into my well-deserved sleep !! But she's worth it.

So.....the card.......been on a roll lately with the Everyday Button Bits from PTI. This time the cutesy little bird :


I have to tell ya something funny.....after I put the bird on and dotted his little eye, I left to get something for the kids (drinks probably lol) and when I came back, somehow the button had twisted and the "eye" was on the top of his head !! It was the funniest looking thing...lol So I twisted it back and stared at it until it stayed lol

Well, time to let the puppy out, have a great night : )

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio