Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday part 2.....

Hope everyone is having a great night !! I wanted to share the little recipe books I made to go along with the Birthday card from last night. I had it in my mind that we were going to have a "Pastry Chef Diva" birthday party for my daughter and we were going to make a bunch of cupcakes, box them up for the girls to take home.....well, she decided she wanted to go ice skating instead lol

The books are nothing more than Kraft cardstock that I ran through the Cuttlebug with the swiss dots, plane cardstock on the inside to post the recipes, some cupcake paper and ribbon. I think the whole thing measures 5x5. Maybe daughter #2 wants to bake cupcakes lol...if not, the kiddos will use them to draw in : )

Have a great night !!


No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio