Sunday, February 21, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 52

Hope everyone is staying warm this evening !! I think I had a DeJa Vu moment this afternoon as I watched the trees get covered with ice !! We had a terrible ice storm here in '02 and I don't care to relive that one !!

Card Patterns is having another great sketch challenge. I love the inspiration I get from all the submissions !! If I ever get stumped, this is where I go to re-energize myself !! Here's the sketch:

I decided that I was going to use up some scraps that I just hate to part with !! I'm really attached to paper and I'll save even the tiniest piece....lol

Thanks for stopping by this evening !! Have a great night girlies !!

1 comment:

yyam said...

Love the color combo and the scalloped squares! Thanks for joining us at CP Stacy

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio